Monday, August 5, 2013

(05-08-2013) { Summertime Necessities } [ He4lthherb4l ]


{ Summertime Necessities } Aug 5th 2013, 09:20

SummerNecessitiesI don’t need much these days, just a simple beauty routine and a stack of good books to fill up a sizzling July. My slim list of summertime necessities currently includes: a new pair of Westward\Leaning sunnies to give my first set a well-earned break, a beautiful inspiration book by Ryan McGinley, plus a dog-eared number on Egyptian mythology, a subject on which I’m doing research for an upcoming shoot. I’ve been carrying around a baggie of Scosha friendship bracelets to give out to buddies I run into on the beach, and wear little makeup other than bronzer (on my cheekbones and eyelids), plus a sweep of Yves Saint Laurent mascara (this one is also amazing). When I’m feeling fancy, I’ll add a bit of blush (from Estee Lauder’s Mad Men collection, because the packaging is so chic), or a lick of lipstick (Nars’ Cruella, color-calibrated to match my too-cute convertible). I start my mornings with single-card readings from The Wild Unknown’s tarot deck, carry what little I need around in a Simone Camille bag, wash my hair and body with Aveda’s Sun Care, and always add a little post-swim scent with their Stress Fix aromatic oil. It’s a wet hot American summer!SummerNecessities2|CLICK ANY IMAGE| to enlarge details

The post { Summertime Necessities } appeared first on .

YOUR COMMENT