Monday, August 5, 2013

(05-08-2013) { Brainwashed } [ He4lthherb4l ]


{ Brainwashed } Aug 5th 2013, 08:19

Brainwashed1I think it’s fair to (at least partly) blame Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele for all the sportswear in my wardrobe these days ~ and just WAIT till you see the next editorial I’ve got cooking. It’s quite the Carlyne tribute. Call it divine inspiration or simply good ol’ fashioned brainwashing, either way I’ve been living la vida velour. I’ve also got a very CCD-centric playlist running inside these headphones. Check back tomorrow to get in on that! Brainwashed2 Brainwashed3 Brainwashed4|WEARING| Frends headphones, 7 For All Mankind jacket (similar), Whalebone Creative ‘Brainwashed’ tank, Juicy Couture track pants |PHOTOS| by Austin Phelps

The post { Brainwashed } appeared first on .

YOUR COMMENT